Monday, February 20, 2012

FRIENDS.....worth keeping for.

                             "Thats what a friend is for, when your lost in darkness and searching for the light, to help you through those lonely nights, when everything around you fails just hold out your hand, and i'll come running, thats what a friend is for." 


                  They say that friends are the one you could lean on if you have problems, the one you could share your secrets, is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway, a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears, and the one who is willing to sacrifice for you even in times of financial crisis (that's very true, especially to the writer experiences,laugh). I've been through with so many friends, well, that's part of our life, most specially in our teenage years, but there is someone that would really standout.

EXTREME FIRE MOVERS.

    The name of the group in the annual dance competition held every Christmas Party @ Blessed Family Doctors general Hospital emerges as the coined name  of our group, EFM for short. Actually I wasn't a part of this group before since I have only joined them 2 days after the party yet I felt that I'm with them. You'll never feel that your new to the group. 

EFM Family


LUCKY 13. 13 different people. 13 different personalities. Joined together to form a Friendship worth keeping for. At first I was doomed when entering the nurses station, everybody seems so busy lurking around here and there, doing stuff and no one would at least bother to talk to me except for Ma'am Tin who orients me. I was quite anxious then thinking of how would I get their attention and eventually know them. Days passed by as I invited them to be my friend @ Facebook, I've known that they are the group that is fun to be with. A group whose individual personality collides with each other to form a friendship that is unbreakable. 
                
Lurking around Baguio.



"You're in the BEST group Sir"  lines from Sir Jonathan Doria in one of his comment in facebook, welcoming me to the group. Yes, he is indeed right, with my 2months stay with them, I may say and shout out, "Hell yeah, I'm really with the best group" Ang sarap magtrabaho                   kung ang mga kasamay mo ay mga eto. No room for dull moments, just fun. There's this just one thing I noticed with the group, PALAKAIN, most of the time, every after duty they see to it to go at any food shoppe to eat (hindi naman ako tatanggi dahil I'd also love to eat, halata naman sa katawan ko) LOMI, PIGAR-PIGAR, MCDO, CHOWKING, JOLLIBEE and MATUTINA name them all, nakainan na nang grupo iyan, oh diba? ang laki kasi nang mga stomach namin. 
                   
Pigar Pigar at its BEST

FOOD TRIP

Maming pinagsaluhan ng marami!



I specially admire this group coz even though that I'm just a newbie, they didn't let me feel that way, they still invited me to join their Baguio Trip, this made me more closer to them, yung inexpect kong ma OOP ako, it didn't happen and it turn out na mas kinausap ko pa sila ng todo. 
If you are going to look sa group picture namen (although hindi kompleto) parang belong na belong na ako, duon nalang ako napatawa at napangiti sa isang tabi. THIS GROUP HAS NO PRETENTIONS AT ALL. How I really wish that this group wouldn't change and still the same group Ive know before., Being with them for two months was like being with for a year. The group whose smiles are ready for you no matter how toxic the day was, they are willing to set aside all those things and gave you a fun filled duty day. Im really looking forward to be with them and to share with those laughters, tears and joys. All the good things never lasts, but those memories with them are always there to be cherished. Thank You to my EFM Family for warmly welcoming to group. I love you all guys.

I would want to share some of best pics Ive ever had with them.


Camp John Hay

Together Forever.

Burnham Park

Group Picture.

Cinematic Photo @ Botanical Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment